This WWI Propaganda Choice Activity activity & project also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
World War I propaganda techniques employed by the United States government are the focus of this lesson plan. The resource includes an excellent handout of propaganda techniques, ranging from appealing to authority to repetition, lying, and distortion.
- For a more comprehensive propaganda choice activity (see page 8), ensure pupils incorporate enough historical context and evidence into their project in addition to identifying propaganda techniques
- Student handout describes over 15 different propaganda techniques
- Includes several examples of WWI propaganda for analysis
- No teacher reference is provided for how to model propaganda analysis