School in space would be one heck of a commute. The video series STEM on Station offers the next best thing—a glimpse into that world. A group of astronauts and teachers spent a year on the International Space Station to create content videos for pupils and teachers around the world. The video lesson shows the highlights of the year in space.
- Use at the beginning of the year to introduce additional videos
- After showing the video, have pupils choose an instructional video to view and report about
- Provides only a brief summary of specific topics and is not meant as instruction
- Provides a link to additional lessons and videos
- Contains footage direct from the International Space Station