This resource also includes:
Save the yodeler from falling off the top of the mountain using basic math skills. Have endless fun while developing fluency with addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
Choose to practice addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, or combination of all four, then let the games begin. Select each correct sum, difference, product, or quotient as quickly as possible from five choices. Wait too long and incorrect choices are removed, but the yodeler takes steps closer to the top. At the same time, don't forget to protect the yodeler from the sheep and rams that are trying to push him off the mountain. Scoreboards record top 15 scores for each game, with no limit to the number of points that can be earned.
- Progresses from single to double-digit addition
- Includes addends between one and 20
- Progress from single to double-digit subtraction
- Includes differences between zero and 20
- Practice multiplication with factors between zero and twelve
- Practice division with quotients between zero and twelve
- Provide this resource to learners that need extra practice developing fluency with addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Offer this application as an option for earlier finishers during math lessons
- Allow students to play this game during free-choice time as a reward for good behavior
YodelOh Math Mountain does not provide access to social media or third-party websites, but it does connect to the App Store. Be sure students know not to download any apps without permission.
- Includes instructions that describe the rules for playing the game
- Fast-paced game engages students in practicing basic math skills
- Does not include settings for adjusting the level of content