This resource also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Investigate the relationship between height and arm span. Young statisticians measure the heights and arm spans of each class member and create a scatter plot using the data. They draw a line of best fit and use its slope to explain the relationship between the two variables.
- Collaborate with a biology teacher for the activity
- A centimeter tape measure is necessary for the activity
- Individuals should be able to create scatter plots
- Professional-looking graphs
- Uses actual class data, which makes the activity more relevant to pupils