To form the letter A, a writer must go up, down, and across. Teach your learners how to put together every letter of the alphabet, uppercase and lowercase, and use this reference page of Zaner-Bloser handwriting as a support.
81 Views 63 Downloads
- Hand out highlighters or colored pens and have learners trace each letter, following the arrows and number provided
- Pair this with some lined paper and ask learners to practice writing the alphabet using this guide
- Laminate a copy of this handwriting sheet for each learner; they can keep it in their desks or binders or use dry-erase markers on it for practice
- While called a worksheet, this is more of a reference material
- The letters are all in a large font and placed on handwriting lines so that pupils can see exactly how to form them on their own