John Green summarizes the ebb and flow of dynasties in 2000 years of ancient Chinese history up to the Chinese Revolution of 1911. He discusses the development and influence of the mandate of heaven, as well as an overview of Confucianism in the evolution of Chinese government and culture.
- Series of names and dynasties may be difficult to keep track of
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Highlights major historical themes over a broad span of time in ancient Chinese history
- Video incorporates several images and graphics to help explain concepts
- Part of a full set of curriculum about world history; provides teacher and student materials