This 2002 AP® Psychology Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
A child tells a story of her visit to a fire house. How does her cognitive development impact how she remembers what she saw? Scholars explore a case study and a second prompt about psychological reactions using authentic College Board materials.
- Use one of the prompts to structure a group activity or discussion
- Offer one or both questions as test practice for the AP® exam
- Items are from the free-response portion of the 2002 AP® Psychology exam
- Case study is easily adaptable to a variety of lessons plans
- Materials allow for valuable test practice