This 2009 AP® Calculus AB Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
What was one of the big takeaways from 2009? By reviewing the released AP® Calculus free-response questions, pupils and teachers realize that performing mathematics is not all there is to doing well on the exam. Several items require justifications and explanations on the exam. According to the additional materials, this was an area of difficulty for test takers.
- Encourage class members to write about the math to build mathematical communication skills
- Develop questions similar to the released items that require justifications
- The class should be comfortable with the material in Calculus AB
- Includes suggestions for teachers to improve performance
- Contains detailed descriptions of the questions
- Provides sample responses to compare to students' answers