This 2010 AP® Calculus BC Free-Response Questions Form B ap test prep also includes:
Keep moving along a curve. Two items in the set of released free-response questions from the 2010 AP® Calculus BC exam involve movement along a graph. One involves particle motion along a polar curve while the other uses a squirrel traveling along a wire between two buildings. The remaining items involve area under a curve, Reimann sums, absolute maximums and minimums, and Maclaurin series.
- Lead a discussion on what mathematical procedures students must perform to answer each type of question
- Requires learners to know the content in AP® Calculus BC
- Individuals need access to a graphing calculator for the first half of the test
- Includes an answer key for grading
- Contains commentary on sample responses from test takers