This 2018 AP® World History Free-Response Questions ap test prep also includes:
How were the development of railroads critical to the rise of empires? Scholars delve into the relationship between the two using a documents-based question from College Board. Other prompts explore ideas such as nomadic and sedentary societies and similarities between the agricultural revolution and today's green movements.
- Administer all or part of the assessment to help learners practice for the AP® World History exam
- Use the short-answer questions to delve into specific areas of study
- Contains items from the free-response section of the 2018 AP® World History exam
- Rubrics and scoring guidelines make feedback easy and aid in improving test taking skills
- Authentic items build confidence for high-stakes assessments