This A Midsummer Night's Dream website also includes:
Do most people resemble Titania, the fairy queen; Puck, the mischief-maker; or someone else? Pupils take a fun quiz to find out which character they are most like from Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream. They also explore a weekly backstage blog with information about the Deutsche Bank production of the play and read an easy-to-understand synopsis.
- Ask scholars to design a fake Facebook wall or Instagram account for a chosen character
- Time requirements depend on how many supplemental resources instructors use
- Provide headphones for listening to audio clips and watching videos
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes a Teachers' Notes section with various files and downloads for classroom use
- Characters have their own social media pages with a profile, wall, and photos, which many students find engaging and relatable