Adult humans are made of around 40 trillion cells that can't be seen these without some really powerful microscopes! Learners tour both prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells, learning how their structures are similar and different, and then explores the major organelles found in the eukaryotic cell.
- Have an activity or activities that support the types and parts of cells to complete after the video
- Preview the video and create a note cheat sheet or table of cell parts for learners to fill in as they watch
- Requires a computer, projection system, and Internet access
- The third in a series of 37 videos on cells
- Provides great images of cells and their organelles
- Paul does a great job of labeling parts and pointing out what he is discussing
- Around 14:00, Paul helps learners by removing all labels, asking the teacher to pause the video, and seeing if they can not only label but also tell the function of each numbered part of the cell