This A Wrinkle in Time: The Board Game activities & project also includes:
Tackle some big questions about A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle with a board game project. As learners brainstorm for and complete their board games, they consider what helps and hinders Meg on her journey and why she succeeds in the end. For their games, pupils must include specific settings from the story. Once completed, small groups play the games, paying attention to what their classmates included. A board template is provided, but not required.
- Includes worksheets, printable blank cards, and a game board template
- Requires learners to think about Meg's internal and external journey as a character
- An engaging project that wraps up the book nicely
- The link to one of the worksheets no longer functions
- Instructions on how exactly to put together the game could be clearer; brainstorm ideas with your class to set some additional guidelines