This Actions and Consequences lesson plan also includes:
Even the smallest actions can produce big consequences! Explore the results of both good and bad actions through an engaging activity. Grouped pupils analyze scenarios to examine the physical and emotional outcomes of teasing, bullying, and other common high school situations.
- Extend the lesson by having students describe how the characters from the videos might be 20 years from now as a result of their actions
- Include the activity in your week one lesson plan to foster a positive, respectful atmosphere in the classroom
- Discuss the lesson with your administrators so they are aware it contains sensitive content
- Teacher's guide contains worksheets, a slide presentation, and extension activities
- Lesson is easy to execute and very impactful