Start a 10-Day Free Trial to Unlock the Full Review
Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
Improve word choice and vocabulary skills with a straightforward grammar worksheet. As young readers observe the highlighted words for 12 multiple-choice questions, they choose the best synonym or antonym for each.
31 Views 55 Downloads
- Some of the worksheet is in color, but should print well in black and white
- Consider using the activity as a way to reinforce dictionary skills, as learners will probably need to look up a few of the words
- Would make a great homework assignment or addition to a reading quiz
- Prompts learners to think critically about word choice
- Words are challenging but not impossible to understand