What is the difference in alkanes, alkenes, and alkynes? How can you remember which is which? Viewers learn about naming rules, cis-trans isomerism, hydrogenation, halogenation, polymerization, and triglycerides from a short video that concludes with the meanings of these fat names.
- Create a note taking outline
- Be aware that YouTube comments can contain foul language or bad science
- Requires prior knowledge of hydrocarbons
- Video is the 41st in a series of 46
- Includes easy-to-follow diagrams
- Provides closed captioning to help cement understanding
- Works well in a traditional or flipped classroom