Reinforce young scholars' alphabet skills with a twenty-six page packet featuring the letters of the alphabet. Individual pages focus on one letter, challenge learners to print in upper and lowercase, and copy five words that begin with the same letter.
- Allow early finishers to color the worksheet's images
- Create a packet for learners to take home for extra practice outside of school
- Assign a new letter every couple days, or each week; complete the letter's worksheet page in small group rotations
- Requires copies—amount depends on whether you choose to implement individual pages or multiple pages in a packet
- The resource's duration reflects the completion of one page
- Each word is accompanied by a corresponding picture
- Every page follows the same routine