This An Introduction to Endangered Species lesson plan also includes:
Explore the world's endangered species with a presentation and bingo game activity. After viewing a presentation about the meaning of endangered species as it relates to specific animals, kids play a game of bingo with cards that represent each species.
- Laminate game boards for future use
- Have kids research specific endangered species, either in groups or individually
- Assign the presentation for homework or as a computer lab activity
- Add a challenge to the bingo game by naming characteristics of a species, rather than the name, and having kids identify that species on their cards
- A fun way to learn about endangered species
- Great for Earth Day or your lesson on conservation