This Analyzing an Allegorical Statue interactive also includes:
Everyone sees art differently. An informative resource focuses on the image analysis of an allegorical statue. Scholars study the photo of the statue and complete a worksheet based on their findings. To finish, academics participate in group discussion to understand how the statue represents America.
- Have pupils practice photo analysis before starting the activity
- Instruct learners to create their own artwork representing America
- Individuals must have Internet access to complete the activity
- Activity is easy to complete individually or in groups
- The resource is ESL friendly, as it uses images instead of text