This Analyzing Einstein's Citizenship Application interactive also includes:
Albert Einstein contributed greatly to America's history, but he wasn't always a citizen. An engaging activity analyzes Einstein's citizenship application to understand the process of immigration and how it impacts those trying to reach the United States. Scholars view the document, answer questions, and discuss their opinions in a group discussion.
- Compare Albert Einstein's citizenship process to others trying to immigrate to the US
- Have students complete a citizenship test to understand the process
- The activity requires Internet access
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- The activity is easily adaptable to remote learning
- Resource can be completed in groups or as a whole class