How do cancer cells grow? With the right resources, the uncontrolled growth of cancer cells into tumors sometimes happens rapidly. The cancer then metastasizes to other areas of the body. The informative video helps scholars discover what angiogenesis is and how it affects tumor growth.
- Show the video as a visual of angiogenesis and its effects on cancer
- Pause the video to discuss what is happening in various stages
- Assumes learners have general knowledge of cells and cancer
- Animated video demonstrates cancerous cell growth
- Covers a variety of topics including cancer, cell division, angiogenesis, and metastasis
- Narrator does not speak clearly