This Angle Bisector video also includes:
Cut it in half with a compass and straightedge! Using construction tools, a video shows how to create an angle bisector. The presenter points out what it means to bisect an angle in terms of the measure and distances from the sides of the angles.
- Lead a class exploration of why the particular method results in bisecting the angle
- Ask classmates if it matters how large the compass is set
- Worksheets contain more constructions than angle bisectors
- Textbook exercises contain a problem dealing with error analysis
- Includes practice with different angle sizes