How do you determine the size of an angle? Pupils learn about degrees and how to measure the size of an angle. The video associates the measurements to types of angles such as acute, obtuse, and right. The additive properties of angle measurements allows individuals to find an unknown angle measurement for complementary and supplementary angles.
- Provide problems to have the class solve involving unknown angle measures and complementary and supplementary angles
- Conduct a short lesson on how to use a protractor and which set of numbers to use
- Makes the assumption that the viewers have watched the video Angle Basics
- Makes connections to previously learned vocabulary
- Includes animations to illustrate the differences in angle measurements