This Angles and Their Measures worksheet also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Get out those protractors! From any angle, this worksheet will give your mathematicians some good practice. First, they find the measurement of eight angles. Next, they draw eight angles given the measurement.
36 Views 30 Downloads
- See if kids can think of other ways to measure the angles instead of using protractors. Can they use other shapes?
- This isn't a math modeling worksheet; consider finding angles in the real world after practicing here
- Make sure to have a class set of protractors before beginning
- Straight-forward and prints clearly
- Includes answers
- No life-application