This Angles in Polygons assessment also includes:
Show your class that finding angle measures is a regular calculation with a resource that provides 12 problems dealing with the measures of angles in regular polygons. Pupils use formulas for the sum of measures of angles in a polygon to calculate measures of individual angles or the number of sides in a polygon.
- Use triangles to make polygons to show why the formula for the sum of the interior angles works
- Lead a discussion on why it is important to know the polygon is regular when trying to find the measure of one angle
- Pupils should be able to solve multi-step linear equations
- The video provides the formulas needed to work the problems
- Solutions show the work needed for the calculations