This Animation Programming—Computer Studies lesson plan also includes:
Introduce high schoolers interested in animation programming to fundamental programming concepts so that they can plan and write simple programs.
20 Views 8 Downloads
- Have class members create short flip books to model the process prior to computers
- The five lessons in this series are designed for high schoolers interested in animation programming
- The resource presumes class members have experience using variables, expressions, assignment statements, and looping structures as well as in writing clear and maintainable code
- The differentiated instruction plan includes a materials and resources list, instructions for pair sharing and whole class participation, and assessment options
- The resource presumes instructors are adept at using the technology and will provide the scaffolding needed