This Animation: Studio Logo lesson plan also includes:
Logos just make a club seem more fun. Scholars incorporate knowledge from previous lessons in the unit to write a computer program in the Scratch block-based language. Their program should help design a logo for the CS First studio. A set of video tutorials guides designers through the process.
- Have a sharing session where pupils show their work to parents/guardians
- Instructors need to prepare completion certificates before class
- Culminating activity in the eight-part CS First Animation series
- Provides a set of questions for learners to reflect on the unit
- Includes supporting handouts and materials