This AP® Psychology Cognition and Language professional document also includes:
- Lesson Plan
- Join to access all included materials
I can remember what happened five years ago, but I can't recall what I did last week! High school psychology students analyze how memory, cognition, and language impact one another. Hands-on activities, memory exercises, and research brings them closer to understanding how the brain operates and recalls various information over time.
- Lesson mentions recall memory of 9/11, which pupils today will not remember; plan a mini-lesson before the unit
- Extend the lesson with research on the different learning styles
- Adjust historical timeline to compensate for those who were not alive during the event.
- Resource provides detailed lesson activities to use in class
- Materials include teacher resource on how to effectively teach language to AP Psychology scholars