Does the time of day affect your body weight? If so, how? The narrator conducts an experiment to determine when the human body is its lightest. Viewers see interesting, and often amusing, theories from on-the-spot interviews and watch as the scientific method explains how small quantities of weight are lost through respiration.
- Pose this question to the class and have them design an experiment that differs from the one shown in the video
- Use the video as a study during a body systems unit
- Pupils should know the reactants and products of respiration prior to viewing the resource
- The topic provides an interesting discussion theme for high-school aged learners
- Narrator uses data to prove and disprove the theories generated throughout the video