All that matters is the tiles. Pupils use the interactive to investigate the relationship between area and perimeter using tiles. The interactive has an explore and a game mode to accommodate different steps in learning. The game mode provides criteria for the shape and asks learners to construct it.
- Use the tiles to create multiplication area models to show all the factors of a given number
- Have the class capture the most unique responses to the games
- Requires a login to access teacher tips and video primer
- Includes links to teacher-submitted activities
- Allows for embedding the interactive or downloading it