Find the area of triangles, rectangles, and parallelograms using this metric worksheet.
31 Views 27 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Cut each shape from the worksheet, divide the class into groups, give each group a shape to solve for area, and discuss their findings when complete
- Assign objects in and out of the classroom for learners to find the area
- Copies are required
- Scholars should be familiar with the metric system and the formula for finding the area of a shape
- Pictures represent the problem to be solved
- A space for the answer is provided