Why can we smell aromatic and cyclic compounds and why they are in rings instead of lines? Viewers learn about organic compounds, resonance, naming standards for aromatic compounds, common chemical reactions, and the many uses for them in this short video. Video is the 42nd in a series of 46.
- Bring in a variety of aromatic compounds for students to observe and guess what they have in common
- Create an outline for students to use while taking notes
- Requires prior knowledge of bonding, carbon, and compounds
- The 42nd in a series of 46 videos
- Provides easy-to-understand diagrams to help clarify the material
- Includes closed captioning, allowing pupils to follow along with the video
- Great for either a traditional or a flipped classroom