This Art: Digital Art lesson plan also includes:
There's no need to filter out the project. Future computer scientists set up a program that acts like a photography filter to complete the sixth of eight parts in the Google CS Art unit. They use the turbo mode in the Scratch coding program, which makes programs run faster.
- Provide time for learners to share their projects
- Invite a photographer or digital artist to give a presentation
- Knowledge of conditionals from the previous lesson is necessary
- Includes sample projects to reference
- Suggests a pacing guide to keep the class on task