Blend art and family into one lesson with an activity involving oil pastels and watercolors. After viewing a few famous portraits of families, learners create masterpieces that represent their own families.
37 Views 15 Downloads
- A great project to do before Back-to-School Night or another family festival
- Use as part of your family unit or as an enrichment activity
- Combine the project with a story about families
- Provides a chart to track skills by each learner, allowing you to compile data for assessment
- Creative and helpful for learners of all skill levels