This Art: Paint with Tera lesson plan also includes:
Here's a creative resource that definitely isn't paint by numbers. As the fourth in and eight-part Art series, learners create a paint program using the Scratch block code. By completing the activity, class members come to understand the use of variables in computer programming.
- Have the class try out each other's programs
- It is helpful if pupils have experience with Paint or a similar program
- Participants should be familiar with the concept of iterations from previous installments
- Very detailed instructions for teachers and club members
- Includes suggested timeline to keep the class on track