This Bearings video also includes:
Bear with me while I teach budding mathematicians about bearings. Watching a video helps viewers understand the concept of bearing as the direction from due north. The informative video works through several examples of problems associated with bearings.
- Use the worksheet as homework
- Pupils should be able to draw and measure angles using a protractor
- Assumes students know how to apply scales
- Provides a separate worksheet with additional practice problems
- Poor video graphics, which consists of problems printed on strips of paper with the narrator solving problems with a pencil