Challenge your classes to think between the curves. Given two function formed by the combination of two exponential functions, individuals must write three functions in which all values would lie between the given. The question is open-ended, allowing for various solution methods.
- Repeat the lesson with different types of functions to make comparisons
- Provide additional requirements for pupils to meet when writing functions
- Provide graphing calculators or comparable software
- Includes a document with a sample answer
- Adaptable to different levels of instruction