Teach your class about human blood and explain why donation is so important using the 29th video in a series of 47. Learners explore the basic components of blood, how cuts stop bleeding, and how antigens determine blood types.
14 Views 9 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable NGSS: Adaptable
- Bring in someone from a local blood bank to figure out students' blood types
- Ask classes to start a blood drive at your school and create posters to promote why donating blood is important
- Turn on closed captioning so all pupils can follow along and understand concepts
- Major terms, their definitions, and interesting quotes are shown throughout the video to aid classes in their learning
- Video includes a table of contents with marked times so teachers can re-show specific portions