This Budgeting Your Money lesson plan also includes:
How do you make sure that your income doesn't disappear before you have a chance to save it? Use a creative budgeting activity to teach learners in both special education and mainstream classes how to keep track of their expenditures and earned money.
- Include in your unit about personal finance and budgeting
- Pair with preparations for Career Day or a project about finding a job
- See if kids can keep a personal budgeting journal throughout the school year, reporting each month on their patterns and expenditures
- Applicable to any personal finance unit or economics class
- Helpful for learners of any skill level who could use some practical lessons about money
- Provides blank worksheets and a presentation to implement in your lesson