Collect evidence and reasons and fill them in on this page to prepare for presenting an argument. Learners can evaluate what they are missing and make sure they fill in each line and bubble before considering their argument complete.
94 Views 75 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Prepare for writing a persuasive essay or speech with this graphic organizer
- Flip the assignment around and have pupils fill in the graphic organizer with information from a sample essay or article
- There isn't much space to write, so learners will only be able to use bullet points or short phrases when brainstorming and outlining an argumentative piece
- Includes all the essential parts of a persuasive piece
- Uses bold font; the worksheet is visually appealing