This Calculus AB/BC - Introduction to Related Rates ap test prep also includes:
Here's a video for those who can relate to being confused about related rates. The fourth of eight lessons in Unit 4 - Contextual Applications looks at related rates. Individuals learn to write equations that show a relationship between variables, then apply implicit differentiation to them.
- Use the corrective assignments as extra credit
- Learners must be familiar with implicit differentiation
- Video only covers examples involving right triangles, but the practice packet covers different types of contexts
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Includes printable worksheets
- Provides an answer key for all assignments