This Can You Find the Next Number in This Sequence? video also includes:
It is not your typical type of sequence. The resource presents a number sequence that is not generated using a mathematical formula. Saying a terms digits creates the next term in the sequence, allowing learners to see patterns these special sequences create.
- Use as a hook before a lesson on sequences
- Have the class generate their own look-and-say sequences
- Requires a TedEd account to answer the questions
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes a set of questions to gauge understanding
- Contains suggestions for further research into these types of sequences