Caps for sale! Get your class into some monkey business with a fun set of activities based on Esphyr Slobodkina's Caps for Sale. Pupils practice tracing lines between caps and monkeys, identify colors of caps, and count coins, along with other educational activities.
- Laminate the activities to use over multiple days with small groups
- Send the packet home for youngsters to practice skills with their parents
- The first few pages reference a bible verse (Proverbs 29:11), along with several activities, but the verse is not particularly relevant to the story, as the main character does lose his temper and it gets him what he wants
- Provides a variety of activities, touching on multiple skills practice
- Includes links to the author's blog, complete with additional materials and lessons for other stories