Practice language development and linguistics with a instructional activity featuring audio recordings. As kids record the ways they pronounce words and sentences, they learn to upload and organize their audio files into iTunes.
1 Collection 52 Views 24 Downloads
- Incorporate the lesson into your learning portfolio
- Have kids listen to their older files as they progress in your class
- Requires specific technological equipment, including access to iTunes and a recording device, though you could use a tape recorder if necessary
- Encourages self-reflection and technology skills
- Provides assessment options and opportunities for extension