Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
Practice language development and linguistics with a lesson featuring audio recordings. As kids record the ways they pronounce words and sentences, they learn to upload and organize their audio files into iTunes.
10 Views 11 Downloads
- Incorporate the lesson into your learning portfolio
- Have kids listen to their older files as they progress in your class
- Requires specific technological equipment, including access to iTunes and a recording device, though you could use a tape recorder if necessary
- Encourages self-reflection and technology skills
- Provides assessment options and opportunities for extension