This Celebrating America's Bicentennial in 1976 interactive also includes:
Budding historians learn the process of preserving history in an interesting hands-on-activity. The resource walks academics through the process of restoring the Declaration of Independence. Individuals place a series of images in correct order, answer questions, and participate in a group discussion on the impact of the Declaration of Independence.
- Read the text of the Declaration of Independence as a group
- Organize a bicentennial celebration for the class
- The resource suggests using the activity at the end of a unit on the founding of the United States
- Activity is adaptable to multiple grade levels
- The resource provides all materials needed to complete the activity