Which food molecules must be present for cellular respiration to occur? Scholars view an informative presentation to better understand the process of cellular respiration. It details each step, focusing on the locations and the four main reactions included.
- Add the Krebs cycle from slide 24 to science journals
- Go into much more detail on chemiosmosis
- Relies on prior knowledge of chemical reactions and the structure and function of cells
- Permits editing to fit the needs of each unique class and curriculum
- Addresses both prokaryotes and eukaryotes