This Cellular Respiration and Bioremediation lesson plan also includes:
You can breathe easily now that you've found a winning resource. Young biologists learn about the process of cellular respiration, primarily through teacher-led discussion and instruction. They also consider the concept of bioremediation. This is the third of six parts in the Cells unit.
- Have the class create a flowchart describing the steps to cellular respiration
- Pupils should have knowledge of cells and cell structure
- Note that there is an associated activity, Breathing Cells, for the lesson
- Provides some lesson extension activities
- Includes detailed background information for instructors
- Learners are not likely to be engaged in the lesson