This Cereal assessment also includes:
Your breakfast cereal is a good source of math practice. Young mathematicians apply ratios and percents to analyze the amount of protein and carbohydrates in two brands of cereal. They complete a worksheet to answer several questions on the topic.
- Use the task with pupils struggling with the concept and who need extra practice
- A familiarity with ratios is necessary
- Learners should be able to convert between fractions, decimals, and percents
- Provides correct answers and/or sample work
- Easily printable and downloadable as a PDF document
- Rubric may be a bit confusing