This Challenge: Double Rainbow interactive also includes:
Draw a rainbow over the rainbow. The second segment in a series of six has the class practice using functions to edit a program that draws a rainbow. After creating the function, the interactive lesson challenges pupils to create another rainbow using the same function.
- After going through the tutorial, have pupils develop code to create three rainbows of different size and location
- Ask class members to explain what each element in the drawRainbow function does
- Individuals should be familiar with using functions to define objects
- Provides hints while participants are creating the code
- The resource includes projects that employ the learned skill