A circular motion problem in physics can really throw you for a loop. A video explains what circular motion is and how it is figured. It also describes centripetal force and the importance of friction and magnitude.
5 Views 3 Downloads
- Use a ball on a string to demonstrate the force
- Be aware that YouTube comments are not monitores and are open to the public
- Video best fits as an introduction to centripetal force
- Video is the 46th in a series of 49
- Provides closed captioning and a full script
- Good for visual learners